STAND NUMBER: 4C110
• Leading international experts in site characterisation and asset integrity solutions.
• Working in challenging conditions across a broad range of sectors, Fugro has always focused on safety, innovation and forming effective partnerships with clients and communities.
• Providing insight on subsurface conditions to help clients design and deliver projects more safely, more cost-effectively and with greater confidence.
• With over 10,000 staff delivering a unique range of survey, site investigation, testing and geo-consulting services on land and underwater, we are the natural choice for all your marine and coastal civil engineering projects.
• We deliver the information you need - when you need it, whether on paper, via our unique online data portals or visualised using powerful ground modelling tools.
Capability for marine and coastal projects includes:
• A fleet of jack-up platforms, ranging from highly mobile modular units to the award winning Wavewalker 1 and Fugro Amphibious Buggy (FAB).
• In-house design and fabrication capabilities with a team of design and engineering professionals.
• Bespoke foundation, pile and shaft drilling equipment engineered for best technical and risk-reduced solutions.
• Construction applications including pile handling systems and installation of foundations for bridges, jetties and offshore wind.
• Seabed drilling for geotechnical and construction purposes, including XL drilling up to 9 m diameter.
• Environmental studies
• UXO surveys
Visit us on Stand 4C110 | www.fugro.com
01326 254 500